Why does TADA need your support?
By donating to TADA you make it possible for us to:
- increase the future prospects of more than 1500 youngsters from vulnerable neighbourhoods in Brussels,
- strengthen their connection with society,
- boost their motivation and self-confidence and
- working together towards a more inclusive society.
How do I make a donation?
You choose to support TADA either with a one-time gift or a monthly gift to the "Friends of TADA Fund" of the King Baudouin Foundation. This fund has been established by the first supporters of TADA to support our different projects financially.
Become a Friend of TADA by making a donation:
- directly online
- or manually to the account BE10 0000 0000 0404 with the structured message 017/0080/00006.
For gifts totalling 40 euros or more, the Belgian state offers a tax certificate. That means you can get a tax relief of 45% of the amount you donated.*
* The King Baudouin Foundation will send you the tax certificate by post in February of the following year.
AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A MONTHLY DONATION?
With a monthly donation to TADA you will be supporting more than 1500 young people from vulnerable neighbourhoods in Brussels in the long run. Besides, by making a monthly donation you help us both to reduce our administrative costs and to build a predictable source of income. In doing so, you enable us to better plan and maximise the use of donations.
You don't wish to receive a tax certificate?
Then you can transfer your donation directly to the account BE05 0017 4290 3575 in the name of TADA vzw, or online via this link.
Whichever option you choose: we are very grateful for your contribution!